Currently, Bienenkorb Ruhr is involved in the following projects:
The bee and beekeeping as symbols of sustainable and transnational environmental protection – launch of a European exchange network
Introduction to beekeeping for children and teenagers with honey tasting
Excursion to the adventure farm – with honey menu
- Conference in the series “Wild and Honey Bees in Europe – Ambassadors for Sustainable Action” held as a Zoom Conference on the evening of May 6, 2021.
- Honey Tasting – A honey tasting on the occasion of the Long Day of Urban Nature in Bochum on the morning of September 4, 2021 (canceled).
- Seed bomb making for children on the occasion of the Long Day of Urban Nature in Bochum on the morning of September 4, 2021.
- Creation of an animal-friendly show hut for teaching purposes.
- Preparations for a bee campground where colonies can be placed for which there is no current or short-term location.
- Structure of the association, after the registration in the register of associations the acknowledgment of the non-profit character is present in the meantime also.